The Brewmistress has a realtor. And a plan. And the realization that her beer-fueled trip to Belgium must be postponed. Let the house hunting begin! Because the sooner The Brewmistress finds her abode, the sooner she can make her magical libations.
Cheers, and send me lots of happy house-finding thoughts!
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
Today's post is off the topic of beer. It will focus instead on some new developments in my attempt to earn a college degree. Yes, it...
-
Just yesterday I received the word that I was accepted into the Homebrewed By Design project. I am thrilled, and cannot wait to see my labe...
-
Hate is a strong word, and I try to use it very sparingly. That being said, I admit that I hate bottling. It is messy and boring. As I have ...
-
art. house. mum. I go to a great Bible study group where we use the KYB (Know Your Bible) studies. It is one of the coolest things that I d...
-
Dear friends, family, relatives, colleagues and hubby.. Thank you for the birthday wishes, its my fuel through the upcoming year. Summarizin...
-
Dear Bapak AO (bukan Ahok jokowi yah) , Sejak pertama kenal kamu, saya kok udah punya perasaan aneh yah.. bapak selalu merasa paling dan mer...
-
Sekalinya ngeblog ngapain? ya narsis dunks.. Ritual sehari hari sekarang adalah miting, diskusi, dan justifikasi.. yang berarti melakukan pe...
-
The Brewmistress has a realtor. And a plan. And the realization that her beer-fueled trip to Belgium must be postponed. Let the house huntin...
-
Pagi ini ujan.. Ke kantor rasanya malas. tapi wajib datang! Apa hal pertama yang dilakukan tante2 keceh di kantor .. cuci kaki, dendongg dan...
-
The lavender at Clementine Cottage is going wild. So, friends and family, just know that you be will be receiving lavender sachets or jelly ...